- Transmitting Justice: Transparency, visuality and mediatization, London: 10 December 2018
- LSAANZ Annual Conference, Wollongong, Australia: co-sponsored by the SLSA and the Canadian Law and Society Association: 12–15 December 2018
- SLSA Seminar Competition: open for applications. Closing date: 20 December 2018.
- SLSA Postgraduate Conference, Warwick University, 3–4 January 2019 – registration now open
- Rich Law, Poor Law, London, 25 January 2018: call for papers closes 23 November 2018
- Mentoring Awards – closing date 1 February 2019
- Research Training Grants – closing date 1 February 2019
- SLSA Annual Conference 2019, Leeds University, 3–5 April 2019: call for papers now open – closing date 14 January 2019
- Security, Borders and International Development: Intersections, convergence and challenges: call for papers, Warwick University, 25–26 April 2019
- Impact and Law Reform Conference, London, 11 June 2019
- Socio-Legal Studies in Germany and the UK: Theory and methods, Humboldt University Berlin, 23–24 September 2019: call for papers – closing date 4 March 2019
- SLSA Annual Conference 2020, Portsmouth University, 1–3 April 2020
- SLSA Annual Conference 2021, Cardiff University, 30 March–1 April 2021
SLSA chair and Exec
The SLSA chair is Professor Rosie Harding (pictured) of the University of Birmingham. She took up the post in April 2017. Members are invited to contact the chair or a member of the Executive Committee with their comments, suggestions and feedback. See the Exec page for details.