Joining the SLSA
Full details of membership benefits can be found on the SLSA membership benefits page.
SLSA membership fees
Membership fees are due on 1 July each year.
|Student||first year free, then £20|
|Retired*||£65 one-off payment|
How to join
1. Simply, fill in the online registration form.
2. You will receive a 'click to confirm' email within 24 hours. If you have not received an email within this time, please check your spam filters before contacting us.
3. Please click on the link in the confirmation email to confirm your online registration and receive instructions for payment.
4. Payment must be made by bank transfer or standing order to the SLSA account.
·bank: Co-operative Bank
·sort code: 08-92-99
·account number: 65209341
·account name: Socio-Legal Studies Association
IBAN: GB21CPBK 08929965209341
5. You will be deemed a registered member of the SLSA when you have clicked on the confirmation email AND your payment has been made to the SLSA bank account.
6. Your online membership status will be updated at the end of the month when bank statements are received by the SLSA.
How to renew
Our online renewal process for membership is currently unavailable. To renew your membership, please make a payment to the bank details outlined above. Your membership status will then be updated - please note, as this is done manually each month, there is likely to be a delay while your payment is processed.
Payment must be made by bank transfer or standing order to the SLSA account using the same payment details outlined above for new members.